The User Interface, the Content. I had planned
the structure of the site, fairly well, in advance. Of course it had grown from
a single page to a couple, several, and now a couple of dozen... Execution is
what takes the time, also the maintenance. Right now, everything is optimized
for Netscape 3.0x. Alternates will follow, but that implementation
will be mostly unapparent.
Now comes the fun part, the content! Minor
adjustments with the functionality... Pages will begin to shine.
August 6, 1997
- Updated Grapevine Services
- Updated Design section of the Grapevine Galaxy
- Slight modification of our main page
More advancements added to the pages... mostly in
- Stage Two: Redo animated Grapes to conform to new space.
- Stage One: Make Horizontal Navigation Bar a bit more narrow.
- ZIPPERS: the magazine was added. A
glimpse into... aw, you'll see.
one will be mostly unapparent to you, unless you use the Microsoft
Internet Explorer. What it actually does is redirect the Explorer
users to a simpler, less Java enhanced version.
you guys could dynamically make comments or suggestions to me via
the Site. Don't be afraid boys n'Girls...
Now, that everything seems to be working fine...
it's really time to start working on the content... I know, I know...
Now, slowly, but surely, I am updating pages... for
- Click on the Masthead in the main Grapevine Graphics Page and you'll be taken to a page
called (ironically) About... Grapevine Graphics. Go figure.
- Also, the Grapevine Galaxy, and Grapevine Grotto pages have
been slightly updated to reflect the ideas that I have.
Since I have chosen to configure my site the
to give the user a choice upon entering my site. Also... hey... the
new masthead goes up!
- New Gateway to Grapevine Graphics.
- NEW masthead makes an appearance! Ooo Ahh...
Had to go back & fix an anomaly in the Remote
Navigation Bar Java Script (yeah, again).
- Fixed anomaly... it took me long enough...
Almost two months since I touched my site... I
know, I know... it needs revising, it needs content, but hey... a
guy's gotta work, we all can't 'Bang On A Drum.'
- Removed the automatic Grapevine Remote Navigation bar from the
initial HTML page.
- Added a JAVAswitch to LAUNCH the
- Slight modification of the Guzda Graphic
Design & Illustration page.
- Added tables to the main page (whew, I finally use tables).